History Camp America 2021 is on par with the pricing for our largest in-person History Camp event, History Camp Boston.
Surprisingly, the infrastructure for presenting a multi-channel event for the number of people we expect to attend is several times the expense to rent the space for our in-person History Camp events.
And while an online event can’t duplicate every aspect of an in-person event, we’ve added several elements that are similar and others that add more to the experience, including…
- Every session will be recorded (if any technical difficulties, we will attempt to re-record the session) and everyone who registers will have access to these recordings for one year past the event date. Access to recordings are only available for registrants.
- Virtual tours of historic sites—with exclusive behind-the-scenes content just for History Camp.
- The History Camp America box, loaded with exclusive event merchandise as well as items for history lovers from our sponsors and supporters.
- Breakout areas for follow-up discussions.
- A virtual space for meeting and mingling after the event.
- Yoga to start the day and a cooking demo at lunch.
And because History Camp America will be online, there is no travel required—which means that anyone from anywhere can join us. Not only does an online event open doors to more history fans to participate, it has also made it possible for more presenters from all across the country to participate!