March 16, 2019
Updated April 21
- On March 16, 2019 we had our largest History Camp Boston ever, with more than 450 attendees and 65 sessions. See the video immediately below for the day in under 2 minutes.
- At the event we announced our intent to explore forming a non-profit in order to create more History Camps across the country.
- Session descriptions, with links to videos
- Session guide [PDF] — Contains the session descriptions above. This was handed out at History Camp. Formatted to print on 11″ x 17″.
- Schedule [PDF] — This was handed out with the session guide.
- Photos — Taken in each session and throughout the day.
- Videos of sessions: The History Camp Boston 2019 playlist in the History Camp Boston YouTube channel has the videos of the sessions that were recorded. Note that most sessions were recorded, but not all. Links to these videos are also included on the session page, which also has descriptions of all of the sessions.
- Purchase this year’s t-shirt, while supplies last — Proceeds go to cover the cost of History Camp.
- Never been to History Camp? The slides at the top of this page are a great introduction.
- Sign up to be notified when the date for History Camp Boston 2020 is announced.