- Patricia Violette, Executive Director of the Shirley-Eustis House;
- Paul Wexler, a history teacher at Needham High School who has been using National History Day as a way to engage students;
- Kyle Jenks, who wrote, produced and directed a play about Colonial history in the Mohawk Valley of upstate NY for middle school children;
- Rayshauna Gray, a Cambridge-based blogger from Chicago and volunteer with Boston’s Museum of African American History;
- Jason Rodriguez, writer and editor, and creator of “Colonial Comics.”
- Moderator: Lee Wright, The History List and History Camp.